Privacy & Security
Last updated: December 10, 2023
Words whose initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined in the following terms. The following definitions have the same meaning whether they appear in the singular or plural.
Find out how to manage cookies and adjust your browser settings on the AEPD (Spain) or CNIL (France) website.
* Account means a unique account created for you to access our service or parts of our service.
* Company (referred to as "Company", "we", "us" or "our" in this Agreement) refers to KHAOS STORIES, S.L., Cl.
(“Agreement” refers to KHAOS STORIES, S.L., Carrer Mexic 19, Local 0, 08004-Barcelona)
For the purposes of the GDPR, the company is the data controller.
* Cookies are small files placed on your computer, mobile device or other device by a website.
(A cookie is a small file placed on your computer, mobile device or other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on this website)
This is one of the many uses of cookies on this website.
The country refers to : Spain
* Data Controller, for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the data controller.
(“Data protection” refers to the Company as the legal entity which, alone or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data)
* Device means any device enabling access to the Service, such as a computer, cell phone or digital tablet.
* Personal Data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
For the purposes of the GDPR:
* Personal Data means any information relating to you, such as a name, identification number, location data, online identifier or the one or more specific factors. Online identifier or to one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social factors.
* Service means the website.
* Service provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. This includes third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to provide services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing the data.
Service or to help the Company analyze how the Service is used. For the purposes of the GDPR, service providers are considered data processors.
* Third Party Social Media Service refers to any website or social network website through which a User may connect to a website, social network through which a User may connect or create an account to use the Service.
* Usage data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service. The use of the Service or the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
* You mean the person accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on whose behalf such person accesses or uses the Service, as the case may be, use of the Service, as the case may be.
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), you may be referred to as the data subject or user because you are the person using the Service.
Collection and use of your personal data
Types of data collected
When you use our service, we may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First and last name
Address, state, province, postal code, city.
Bank account information for the purpose of paying for products and/or services within the service
When You pay for a product and/or service by bank transfer, We may ask You to provide information to facilitate this transaction and verify Your identity. This information may include, but is not limited to:
Date of birth
Passport or national identity card
Bank card statement
Other information linking you to an address
Usage Data is collected automatically when you use the Service.
The Usage Data may include information such as Internet protocol address (for example, IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service you visit. The time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you are using, the unique identifier of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you are using, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service via your computer or mobile device.
Information from third-party social media services
The Company allows you to create an account and log in to use the Service
through the following third-party social media services:
If you choose to register through or give us access to a third-party social media service, we may collect personal data already in our possession.
Through third-party social media services, we may collect personal data already associated with your third-party social media service account, such as your name, e-mail address, activities, or contact list associated with that account.
Technologies and cookies
The technologies we use may include:
* Cookies or browser cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on your
* Flash cookies. Some features of our Service may use local objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings used for browser cookies.
* Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as clear GIFs, pixel tags, and single-pixel GIFs) that allow the Company; for example, to count users who have visited our site; for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other website-related statistics; for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying the integrity of the system and server.
Cookies can be “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you log out, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you log out.
To find out more about cookies:
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary: essential Cookies
Type of cookies: Session cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services You have requested cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with these services.
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when using the website, for example by remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the website.
Tracking and performance cookies
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by: Third Parties
Purpose: These cookies are used to track information about website traffic and how users use the website. The information collected through these cookies can directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is due to the fact that the information collected is usually linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the website. We may also use these cookies to test new pages, features, or functionality of the website, to see how our website performs, and the features of the Website to see how our users react to them.
Use of your personal data
The Company may use personal data for the following purposes:
* To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the use of our service.
* To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The personal data you provide may give you access to different features of the Service that are available. Features of the Service that are available to you as a registered user. Registered user.
* For the execution of a contract: the drafting, respect and execution of the contract for the purchase of products. The development, compliance, and performance of the contract for the purchase of the products, items, or services you have purchased or any other contract with you. You have purchased or otherwise contracted with us through the Service.
* To contact you: To contact you by email, phone calls, text messages, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as email. SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as notifications from a mobile application regarding updates or services, notifications from a mobile application for updates or informative communications related to features, products, services, etc. information relating to contracted features, products or services, including security updates, products and contracted services, including security updates, where reasonably necessary for their implementation. Their implementation.
* To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer. Other goods, services and events that we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or requested. Similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted out of receiving this information. Not to receive such information.
* To manage your requests: To attend and manage the requests you make to us.
* To provide you with targeted advertising: We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third-party vendors who do so) tailored to your needs (third-party vendors who do so), tailored to your interests or location, and to measure their effectiveness.
* For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether in connection with a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which similar proceeding, in which the Personal Data we hold about our users is transferred.
* For Other Purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as analyzing data, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and tracking our activities. To our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
* With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to advertise on third-party websites after you have visited our Service, for payment processing, to contact you.
* For Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all the company's assets. Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. Another company.
* With Affiliates: We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case, we will ask those affiliates to provide us with their information.
Affiliates include our parent company and any other subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or different companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
* With Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
* With other users: When you share personal information or interact in public areas with other users, that information may be seen by all users and may be publicly disseminated.
This information can be seen by all users and can be publicly disseminated externally. If you interact with other users or register through a third-party social media service, your contacts on the third-party social media service may be disclosed.
Your contacts on the third-party social media service may see Your name, profile, photos, and description of your activity. Similarly, various users will be able to see descriptions of your activity, communicate with you, and view your profile.
* With your consent: We may disclose your personal data for any different purpose with your consent.
Retention of your personal data
We will retain and use Your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes.
Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, unless such data is used to enhance the security or improve the functionality of Our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain such data for longer periods.
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and at any other location where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
The information represents your consent to this transfer.
Disclosure of your personal data
1. Business Transactions
2. Law Enforcement
In certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (e.g., a court or government agency).
3. Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data if it believes in good faith that such action is necessary to:
* Comply with a legal obligation
* protect and defend the rights or property of the company
* prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
* protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
* protect against legal liability
We are always at your disposal.